Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Qzvu, Apr 18, 2014.
I just wanted to ask if the Better Sprint Mod is allowed on the server.
Explain what the mod does, please
It is a mod that allows you to sprint for an Unlimited Time. You double tap 'W' and it enables/disables unlimited sprint.
It's usually used for Survival Games on the MCSG Server.
isn't that like speed hacks?
It will easily be mixed with a hacked client. I bet it's not allowed. Its a physical mod, like forcefield. You can have mods like optifine, Damage indicator and minimap without player placements (radar). Those were 3 examples and I would say, no, autosprint isn't allowed.
It is allowed. All it does is when you click w button once you sprint instead of double pressing it
It makes you sprint at all times he said in his explanation. Like the "auto sprint" in hack clients as I got it
As I read it*
Better sprint mod is not a hack. But some servers disallow it, it can be considered an unfair advantage. I think it's allowed on cubecraft but I'm not sure.
Can you give me a detailed explanation on the mod, please?
List of features
- Sprint (hold) key which allows you to sprint
- Sprint (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles between sprinting and walking
- Sneak (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles sneaking
- Sprint menu key to quickly access Better Sprinting settings ingame (default: O)
- Option to turn on/off double tapping W
- Flying boost when sprinting while flying in creative mode*
- Option to enable or disable sprinting in all directions*
- Option to disable mod's functionalities (you can turn off the mod if a server doesn't allow it)
The sprint toggle. Do you constantly sprint or only when you move?
Only when you move.
It's just that when you start moving you are automatically sprinting again.
Then I don't see any problems with it!
@halothe23 and/or @rubik_cube_man drssicion tho ^^
Its allowed, I use it
Separate names with a comma.