Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
The devs of this server ar doing a great job with making all of the plugins them selfes. However, I sometimes thing they take a little long(Free build). So I was thinking about a lobby where all of the pluging that are still under development are put in and is open for the public. In that lobby are a little bit of the games that are also on the main lobbys but just for testing. Like 1 skywars map 1 eggwars map 1 sg map, etz. and also a skyblock world that is still under development and thus can be resetted for the sake of removing the bugs. Then the players playing there can look for bugs so that the devs don't have to spent a huge amount of time doing that. I think that way many plugins will progress a lot faster than when it stays closed until it's perfect.

@GingerGeek @Saradabaschi @Tacosbefriends what do you think of this idea?

Edit: In the sense of is this possible?

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I feel like people probably won't want to play developing games, or a not completely finished version of it. Since they are still being worked on, no progress could be made in free build games. I doubt people would voluntarily play buggy games, considering some can barely stand their own lag. I'm not too knowledgeable in developing, but it would probably be hard to keep games running and constantly be fixing their many bugs. -1 for me

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I realize this suggestion is made with good intentions, but this would honestly just slow down the development of the freebuild servers even more. Let's just all be patient and wait for the return of Skyblock and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom