• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Mmkay, so this is an adventure game about sorting through ban appeals. xD
Just a random thing I came up with when I wondered what it's like going through ban appeals; facepalming the entire way. Kind of like a mod/admin sorting through ban appeals simulator... Except I'm not a mod/admin. xD

Story: Okay, so you just got the mod status. Yay! Your job is to look through ban/mute appeals and decide wether or not you should unban the account in question. You'll rank up to admin if you survive long enough and make a lot of good choices; or generally helpful to the players.

I was originally going to make this an adventure game involving PMMM, but not very many people here have seen that anime; so I decided to make this more CCG oriented.

You get 7 options in each appeal.

[ ] Pardon.
[ ] Pardon with a strict, one-chance warning.
[ ] Leave the account banned, but give advice.
[ ] Say "GG". (NOTE: This probably wont look so good on your resume...)
[ ] Ask for more info, go from there. (Leave questions in the comments!)
[ ] Call in some more staff, this looks hard. (Tag staff members for help.)
[ ] Other. (Say what you'll do in the comments.)

Most popular answer by the end of the week is the one that has been chosen.

Alrighty, we're done here. Now, it's time for ROUND ONE!

~~~~~
It's your first day as a mod. Yay! You probably got a lot of messages saying "Gratz on getting mod!" You said thanks to all those people. Right now, you're dealing with ban appeals. You dealt with the latest one. It's title was "Ban Appeal For SmithsMC5". Here is what it says;

Mod/Admin who banned/muted you: N/A

When/where you banned/Muted: November 10th, 2014. We do not know the time.

Have you been banned/muted before: No.

Reason you got banned/muted: My family has a shared MC account (money saving) and we enjoy playing CCG. Last week, my older brother got us banned for swearing and.. Other inappropriate things that would get me banned on the forums if I mentioned them. My little brother is crying and I'm a tad bit angry, which is why I'm here.

Why you should be Unmuted/Unbanned: My brother is now forced to earn the money to get his own account and is grounded from the computer for a while, so that's good. My little brother doesn't play on servers (though he does like to watch us play. He goes singleplayer), and I don't recall doing anything wrong. I've also been saving up for my own account; so this is really just for my little brother's sake. So, could you please unban this account at around thanksgiving for my little brother and my parents? Thank you.

IGN (in game name): SmithsMC5

...What will you do?

[ ] Pardon them a little after thanksgiving.
[ ] Pardon with a strict, one-chance warning.
[ ] Leave them banned, but give advice.
[ ] Say GG.
[ ] Ask for more info, then go from there.
[ ] Tag some other staff for help.
[ ] Other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom