Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that this should be added to bedrock?

• Add more details

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (Explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2019
Hello all! I want to introduce a new concept to earn loot on bedrock.

Loot Machine
In the main lobbies, there will be a loot machine. This contains several pieces of loot you can earn from loot points. Maybe 5-7 different items. There could be a rotation period swapping the loot items every 1-2 weeks or so. The better the loot item, the more loot points it will cost.

How to earn loot points?
You can earn loot points by doing daily challenges just like how it is on java.
Ex:
Easy Challenges:
Kill 5 Players in SkyWars 0/5
Place 100 blocks in BlockWars 0/100
Destroy 2 eggs in EggWars 0/2
Etc.
Rewards: X amount of Loot Points, X amount of xp.

All set of tasks must be completed to earn the reward. The amount of loot points and xp earned depends on the difficulty of the challenge. Medium Challenges give a higher amount and Hard Challenges will give you the highest amount.
  • Achievements can also be added as a way to earn a significant amount of loot points and xp. They are also nice since someone might want to complete more tasks once they have completed all the challenges for the day.

What about cubelets?
I used to think cubelets would be something fun on bedrock but now I realize the issues and the possible reason why it hasn’t been added to bedrock. The thing about cubelets is that most of the items that could have been found in cubelets are in bundles. Imagine getting the same loot item you paid for from a bundle. It would be a long and tedious process to make sure any item you get from a cubelet won’t be one from the bundles. Plus cubelets on java offer more like shields, wardrobe items, etc. that aren’t on bedrock. This is why I believe a loot machine offering at least 5 loot items every week or so makes more sense on bedrock and you know what you are getting.

What could be the loot items in the loot machine?
Trails, win effects, cages, cages, and prefixes should definitely be offered. Maybe egg skins and gravestones but not sure about those.

Anyone’s thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!:)

Last edited:

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I was just coming over to the suggestion area to write something in the same manner as this. More cosmetics like you mentioned would be really cool and adding challenges would encourage more people to play every day especially since it will not involve transactions. So many people play and would love to have more than cosmetics from events. I only play on bedrock atm so I was unaware of cubelets, being a person that has purchased items from Cubecraft getting something that I paid for again would kinda be not cool. Knowing what you will receive is a great way to allow the player where their energy is being spent on.

Awsome Idea :)

Reactions: ChooseyAtol9156
Jan 13, 2019
I agree with this idea! And if achievements are going to be a thing, will loot points be included in them?
Yeah of course. I just thought of daily challenges so players can earn loot points everyday. Achievements can 100% also be included as way to earn them as well

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
Wow, I actually really like this suggestion! I really do think that CubeCraft need to do a little more with their loot on Bedrock. The only way to obtain loot is currently from the store, and VIP Levels, all of which you have to pay for (except for occasional seasonal celebrations). There should be some way for players to obtain loot for free; that way players, in my opinion, would 'enjoy' CubeCraft more because they can aim to achieve goals and get cosmetics from them without having to pay for them.

This would be a very nice cosmetic system for CubeCraft Bedrock, so I hope it gets taken into consideration. +1 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜🎉
Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom