Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 24, 2020
Hi,

I do not have much idea of what I am talking about here. My son has learning disabilitie. He likes to play Lucky Islands. He has collected 15 beach balls and believes there should be some reward for completing this. We have looked in his achievements but cannot find anything. Have also Googled to no avail. Can anyone help explain to me if there is an achievement attached to 15 beach balls being found as my son keeps asking 😬

Reactions: nottap6

nottap6

Jul 23, 2020
Hello, i do not no about any beach balls on lucky island but on the main lobby that you get put in at the start there are beach balls hidden across the map and if you find them all you get some things to customise your avatar. I can not remember how many there are but if you want to find them all you can search on youtube "cube craft beach ball locations" and you should find some videos of people walking through the map collecting them. if you need more help feel free to contact me on this site.
hope it helped :)

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
There are prizes, but on the lobby, and itdepends on which server you play on. The bedrock prizes are substantially worse than the Java prizes.

Reactions: nottap6

AllanVeiga125

Jul 13, 2020
Hi,

I do not have much idea of what I am talking about here. My son has learning disabilitie. He likes to play Lucky Islands. He has collected 15 beach balls and believes there should be some reward for completing this. We have looked in his achievements but cannot find anything. Have also Googled to no avail. Can anyone help explain to me if there is an achievement attached to 15 beach balls being found as my son keeps asking 😬
Hello,
When you find all 15 beach balls, you win:
- Sandstorm trail
- Beach ball prefix
You can use them, just click with the red flower.
(Edição Minecraft Bedrock)
There are also videos on youtube that can help you.

Jul 24, 2020
i believe its different for bedrock and java so it depends on what there on
Thanks for all your replies. His game version is bedrock on Xbox 1. Not sure which server. He says he found all the 15 beach balls so how would the 'reward' be presented/ where would it be found. Maybe he has missed one although he did ask me to put on a YouTube walk through to find what he thought was the last one. 🙂

AllanVeiga125

Jul 13, 2020
Thanks for all your replies. His game version is bedrock on Xbox 1. Not sure which server. He says he found all the 15 beach balls so how would the 'reward' be presented/ where would it be found. Maybe he has missed one although he did ask me to put on a YouTube walk through to find what he thought was the last one. 🙂
You're welcome!
I hope we helped you.
:)

nottap6

Jul 23, 2020
so have you found out how to equip the items?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom