1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by MushyGaming, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MushyGaming

MushyGaming Member

I was banned because of my account being compromised and I know why. I registered an account on pixelmonmod.com with the same information. I already posted a thread about being banned and they replied reasons as why it may be compromised. and on the reply it said "Logged into something else with the same information. I know the guys who mod pixelmon can be trusted and I started a conversation with Marco Slater but he hasn't replied in almost a month (23 days) I know he is busy all the time but I don't think he can be so busy that he is not able to reply to a conversation in almost a month.

2. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Next time make your appeal at the section "Appeal", please section: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
    If your appeal has not been anwsered in 1 week, your appeal has been denied.

3. Spyro/Splat

Spyro/Splat Member

Defender of Worlds
    To go along with that you didnt do it right first you change your password its a good idea to screenshot the screen that says how long ago it was changed, then add it tou your appeal as said if you havent heard in a week its either been denied or he hasnt responded yet remember your not the only one, if he never does respond try talking to @Orangeric88

Edit: looking at your info you were banned for this reason twice but your most recent (Oct 10) youve not made an appeal for

4. DutchieTheKid

DutchieTheKid Member

Student
    As stated above, change your password and make an appeal here:
    https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

If you have any problems feel free to message me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.