1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned without a reason?!

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by MvSkrub, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MvSkrub

MvSkrub Member

I have a permanent ban from this server with the reason: hacking, but this must be a mistake because I have no hacks.
    I also don't know how you guys have come up with the idea to ban me for "Hacks" but I find this myself rather weird.
    I would love to hear about it because my appeal also suspect remains silent.

Greetings Maurice (MvSkrub)

2. InsaneStorm

InsaneStorm Member

Home Page:
    All i can say to you is: Stay calm, be patient cubecraft isnt going to die. As you said your appeal is not responding since the staffs are busy with 20.000 players each day on cubecraft you really have to be calm and think. If you have been banned for no reason the staff did a mistake. you're freaking out while it makes you more crazier. Keep calm. be patient.

3. CARDAN16

CARDAN16 Mod Staff Member Moderator

If you believe that this is a mistake then you can make an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ , and if this has been denied please message the staff member privately to discuss this. Thanks a bunch and I wish you luck! <3

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.