1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned without a reason.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by _EternalGod_, Oct 23, 2015.

1. _EternalGod_

_EternalGod_ Member

Hello, im _EternalGod_

The last sunday i was banned repently of the server, and when i try to enter says that the reason of the ban is "Kill Aura".
    Well, im confused, ive playing on this server for monts, almost a year, and the community of SG and some SW people know me, they know that im not a hacker.And more confused because my ban is for no reason, with no "proofs". Since ive playing at the beginning i was to get better and better and my goal was to reach the leaderboard of SG, but sometimes, for my ping or my jitter, the people hackusates me, but believe me, i dont use any type of advantage, I just only evolved with time, and I've become very good.
    Another thing is: There is LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of hackers in SG, REAL HACKERS(Fly, forcefield, killaura,no knockback, trigger and other stuffs) and they cant get banned, THEY ARE THE REAL HACKERS, NOT ME. I was banned for being a semi-good skilled player. So this is unfair, and i need to get a response about this topic.
    I do an appeal but i dont have response, so i need help here.
    I want to play again on this server a lot, and i do the necesary to be unbaned.

Thank you for the time.

2. Ruben

Ruben Mod Staff Member Moderator

They want me to put something here.
    The staff doesn't ban people without good evidence. So you're banned for a reason. If your appeal has been denied, you will be unbanned when your ban expires.

3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
  4. ForGiveMe

ForGiveMe Member

your minecraft name is banned for kill aura

5. _EternalGod_

_EternalGod_ Member

I dont have kill aura, or hacks, they ban me without "proofs" only for being good. Players with no skills that dont know how strafe-hit report me, the good players dont report me because they know all the techinques that i learn to pvp, "normal people" dont know this tactics and they believe that are hacks. The community of Survival Games know me, the leaderboards know me, they know that im a good skilled player.

I need a very good response but nobody help me, this is a unfair situation, they ban me for being good.

6. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    What we said before. Staffs don't ban players without proof. @Roroyourboat_ lock please

7. _EternalGod_

_EternalGod_ Member

Well, they did this time, and they didnt respond me. The only thing that i need its an explanation.