1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned unfair

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Stygia, Jun 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stygia

Stygia Member

Student
    Home Page:
    Hello to all people. A friend of mine took ban unfair for allegedly using hacks , it is just a bug or something I do not even know what happened , not him, I'm asking for help for him because he does not understand these things . Review the work because it is some kind of bug , is no hack / cheat interest . Nick : Itzcloun . Already appealed in support, please help quickly and accurately. Greetings , Itzcloun. @DontYouDare

2. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    If his appeal says something like: "Your appeal had been declined." He shouldn't get an unban.
    Or if they don't answer the appeal within 1 week.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    If you appealed, just be patience with your report. If your appeal got denied, try starting a conversation with DontYouDare. Tell him what actually went on. Apparently you were banned "supposedly" for sneaking while running.

4. Stygia

Stygia Member

Student
    Home Page:
    Already appealed 'm waiting for the moderator to answer me . Watch the video that supposedly my friend was using hacks : I swear I did not use hacks / cheats or will never use , should have been any bug so that neither noticed nor even won! For God's sake .. and I banned for this, I can not believe ... I just hope everything is resolved with head and that the facts are confirmed.

You can only have been a visual bug something because I swear by all that the boy does not use hacks,my friend is real, and I speak here for him because he asked me why do not understand any of this.
    And if there are errors no excuse text because I am using Google translator because I am Portuguese .

5. Povious

Povious Member

As stated above. Don't make a bug report thread since it was not a bug, and appeal under: "Appeals."

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/.

Cheers.
    ~OrbitFlash

6. Stefanvld

Stefanvld Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

i do stuff
    There indeed is a bug that makes it look like you have no-slowdown. However, this is not the right place. Please create a conversation with the moderator that banned you.
    ~ Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.