1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned unfair

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Stygia, Jun 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stygia

Stygia Member

Student
    Home Page:
    Hello to all people. A friend of mine took ban unfair for allegedly using hacks , it is just a bug or something I do not even know what happened , not him, I'm asking for help for him because he does not understand these things . Review the work because it is some kind of bug , is no hack / cheat interest . Nick : Itzcloun . Already appealed in support, please help quickly and accurately. Greetings , Itzcloun. @DontYouDare

2. Jordei

Jordei Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    If his appeal says something like: "Your appeal had been declined." He shouldn't get an unban.
    Or if they don't answer the appeal within 1 week.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    If you appealed, just be patience with your report. If your appeal got denied, try starting a conversation with DontYouDare. Tell him what actually went on. Apparently you were banned "supposedly" for sneaking while running.

4. Stygia

Stygia Member

Student
    Home Page:
    Already appealed 'm waiting for the moderator to answer me . Watch the video that supposedly my friend was using hacks : I swear I did not use hacks / cheats or will never use , should have been any bug so that neither noticed nor even won! For God's sake .. and I banned for this, I can not believe ... I just hope everything is resolved with head and that the facts are confirmed.

You can only have been a visual bug something because I swear by all that the boy does not use hacks,my friend is real, and I speak here for him because he asked me why do not understand any of this.
    And if there are errors no excuse text because I am using Google translator because I am Portuguese .

5. Povious

Povious Member

As stated above. Don't make a bug report thread since it was not a bug, and appeal under: "Appeals."

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/.

Cheers.
    ~OrbitFlash

6. Stefanvld

Stefanvld Member

i do stuff
    There indeed is a bug that makes it look like you have no-slowdown. However, this is not the right place. Please create a conversation with the moderator that banned you.
    ~ Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.