1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned because of a hacker. (and proof it wasn't me!)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by EPICFACEHEAVEN, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EPICFACEHEAVEN

EPICFACEHEAVEN Member

I really need to be unbanned. I swear I didn't do anything wrong. Because I haven't played MC in a month (other than pixelmon). I don't even play this server. I only made an account because of what happened. I came back on to try and pull myself into non-modded MC. But other games have been baiting me.

When I came back on I got a sign in thing. My PC had been through some problems recently so I suspected that. But when I typed my password it didn't work. So then I thought I must have changed it so I asked for a password reset. Fortunately it worked. I went straight onto this server. (because on my recent video someone called me a hacker) And it said I was temporarily banned. I was confused. I was looking through videos and saw a video of me hacking? Stated August 13th 2016. I only played pixelmon on other servers so this was new to me.

Also I have some fine good evidence to prove that it wasn't me. (I wrote the appeal afterwards, before I noticed how crucial the sign-in thing was) And it is so easy. Go back to that time when the "EPICFACEHEAVEN" was hacking. Then go find the IP! Before you say: "finding someone's IP is illegal, you could track them down" Look, I'm not doing that, I'm not the Keemstar of MC. I'm going to check the IP and compare it to mine! Simple, also don't share that IP public because even though I hate that hacker. People would go attack them because that's the internet. Just PM me or something.

It isn't just me! I saw some other guy complaining about him being hacked! So it's not just me!

Thanks for reading this thread, I've been dealing with tons of stress being falsely banned by this hacker, don't go full on, "oh it's totally you" the IP thing is the core proof. Once the situation is settled then you can do whatever you want.

2. Steyro

Steyro Member

Start a conversation with me please. So I can help you further. :)
    And show me the evidence please.

3. EPICFACEHEAVEN

EPICFACEHEAVEN Member

It isn't evidence proved by me, it's what has to be proven by the mods.

4. EPICFACEHEAVEN

EPICFACEHEAVEN Member

Basically I can't have access to IPs since I'm not even the owner.

5. Steyro

Steyro Member

But you say I have evidence to prove it isn't me. But make a conversation with me please that's much easier. ;)

6. EPICFACEHEAVEN

EPICFACEHEAVEN Member

I was fast typing and stressing over the situation.

7. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    It can be public. That way everyone can help :D

Back on topic:

Looks like your banned via compromised account. Compromised account meaning, someone else has access to your account without your knowledge. While you could be playing pixelmon someone could've stollen your account and hacked on it. If you want you can submit an appeal here at http://appeals.cubecraft.net

Be sure to change your minecraft password ASAP. The reason why you couldn't log in was probally the other person that has your account changed your password so you can't log in. If you have access to your account, feel free to submit an appeal. If you don't have access to your account I suggest contacting mojang right away.

8. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    Please fill in a ban appeal by clicking on link :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.