1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned because my account was compromised?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Saminou2001, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saminou2001

Saminou2001 Member

Hello , i was banned because my account was compromised?What does this mean?
    I changed my password in minecraft a few days ago , i appealed to get unbanned but 3 days later my appeal is still awaiting review. Is this normal? Thank you for your help

2. MrTokay

MrTokay Member

Really tired
    Home Page:
    It's a pretty weird problem that happens to some people.
    Keep in mind that only the Owner Marco Slater answers compromised account ban appeals, so it takes a long time.
    Be patient.
    If your appeal was accepted, you should have no problem rejoining the server.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    You can appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ You were banned via a compromised account. Compromised account meaning someone has access to your account without your knowledge/permission.) If you have changed your password, feel free to appeal. If you have already appealed, please wait for the staff member that banned you to view your appeal. (It might take a while. Give it a few days, even weeks.)

If no response has been given with the appeal (Assuming it's been a couple weeks.) , start a conversation with me.

~ Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.