Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHFLX

Dec 22, 2015
On January 22nd I bought the Iron Rank at around 9 AM eastern time. I played a short game of Rome and afterwords I noticed I was set back to Stone, I tried relogging to see if that would fix the issue but to my surprise I had been banned. This was a shock to me since I don't know would could have triggered this. My ban message says "You're banned from the server, if you believe this is wrong, you can post an appeal https://appeals.ccgn.co/. Appeal code : 1015 Reason : Payment Error. Please contact: sales@cubecraft.net" Now immediately I started freaking out making an appeal and emailed sales@cubecraft.net but now on the third day I've still got no new information on my case. Yesterday January 24th I got a refund from 2checkout (This was unrequested) so now I don't know if they're refunding and keeping me banned so they don't have to deal with me. I'm very impatient and paranoid when it comes to this stuff and it was hard enough to go this weekend without my favorite server but to know that I may never be able to play it again is to much to bare. Today I thought I got some exciting news when a Head-Admin pmed me about it but he has yet to reply to me after 4 hours, So I thought I'd make another thread. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PS : Just sent an email to support@cubecraft.net about half an hour ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom