1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban threat - Important!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by SandroCoelho, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandroCoelho

SandroCoelho Member

Hello,
    When I was playing Sky Wars on the map ‘’End’’, I killed a player called ‘’humlay’’.
    Well, after that, he said on the chat that he had a cousin that is an admin of the server and he would talk to him to ban me. This happened today (21-12-2014, 1:30am UTC)
    I never used hacks in my life on Minecraft!
    [​IMG] And honestly he was a little bit noob, I was almost full Diamond with everything enchanted (I was using an iron sword with sharpness level 1), he had chain leggings, gold boots and Diamond sword (not enchanted), and he took fall damage too, he had probably 8 hearts left, and then I killed him easily. I don’t know what he was expecting…
    I’m a little afraid of getting banned, because this server is, by far, the best server of all-time!
    (See the screenshoot that I took after he got killed)
    (My Minecraft account name is SandroCoelho)
    (Sorry for my bad english)
    I would like to receive an awnser soon.

Keep it up guys! You’re doing a great joob,
    Sandro Coelho

Attached Files:

2. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

You won´t get banned as long as noone reports you with evidence (video) in which you hack. Just because someone says you will get banned it is not always the case. Especially when you are not actually hacking.
    Do not worry about getting banned as long as you don´t hack :)

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.