Ban teaming?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Dude, there's more than.. 200 people teaming in 2 hours. We would lose a lot of players, and they will still team. You can't stop the teaming.

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
I don’t like to team, but i don’t want to get it banned. It’s because It wouldn’t be a challenge if teams doesn’t exist. Stones would be nothing without teaming. Now you’re maybe thinking ´´stones, just donate, you will get better things´´ BUUUUUT, There is people who can’t donate, maybe their parents (like mine), hate see them gaming. I could luckily buy iron, because i love the server. But like i said, there is some that can’t donate. We have to keep teams. So please don’t ban them. Thanks
/hugomol

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
I don’t like to team, but i don’t want to get it banned. It’s because It wouldn’t be a challenge if teams doesn’t exist. Stones would be nothing without teaming. Now you’re maybe thinking ´´stones, just donate, you will get better things´´ BUUUUUT, There is people who can’t donate, maybe their parents (like mine), hate see them gaming. I could luckily buy iron, because i love the server. But like i said, there is some that can’t donate. We have to keep teams. So please don’t ban them. Thanks
/hugomol
*are
sorry, im a gramar natzi at the moment.
i agree.
th

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Yes, I agree, teaming is what makes something harder, you try harder and get better, making the game more fun, and if we ban teaming, people will hate this server.

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Siriously? Why do you think teaming is not allowed. Like, a Emerald and Iron are teaming they getting banned. For one thing that they won't? Teaming is fair

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
And if donaters team, Stone's Will think I will donate too so they don't kill me anymore. They will finaly team with me! :) And also no teaming, No fun. People donate for teaming and fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom