Ban for kill aura (i dont have)

Discussion in 'Assassins' started by CrazyCheeze99, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyCheeze99

CrazyCheeze99 Member

Hello, im CrazyCheeze99 and I want to discus the situation at hand which is faulty! I am not a kill aura hacker and I was banned for that reason because your admin WolfWhisper has assumed I am a hacker because I killed terralover with what he assumes are hacks. I am not a hacker! I am simply good at pvp. I pvp by hitting the mouse fast, getting behind them, and spinning around. Wolf said she had a video I would like her to post on YouTube titled "CrazyCheeze's ban" because I would like to see what she had to prove it, and I want Rubix to see it so they can decide on my fate. I can assure you I don't hack and I would like an unban, thank you fro reading!

2. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

3. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

also here take a look at this

4. LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77 Member

Please follow the correct template that was pre-made for you, if you actually took the time to look at the top threads. Also, the owners don't manage ban or mute appeals. The last thing, I watched the video, yes, you got behind I
    Him, but you also hit him when you were facing forward, and hit him, when he was on your right.

5. WolfWhispers

WolfWhispers Member

My proof wasn't the best (Javid posted it) but @Terrarialover11 has proof of anti Knockback. I've had many complaints on hacks from you as well. Appeal denied and thread locked.

ItsYaBoyJavid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.