Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCheeze99

Jul 4, 2014
Hello, im CrazyCheeze99 and I want to discus the situation at hand which is faulty! I am not a kill aura hacker and I was banned for that reason because your admin WolfWhisper has assumed I am a hacker because I killed terralover with what he assumes are hacks. I am not a hacker! I am simply good at pvp. I pvp by hitting the mouse fast, getting behind them, and spinning around. Wolf said she had a video I would like her to post on YouTube titled "CrazyCheeze's ban" because I would like to see what she had to prove it, and I want Rubix to see it so they can decide on my fate. I can assure you I don't hack and I would like an unban, thank you fro reading!

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hello, im CrazyCheeze99 and I want to discus the situation at hand which is faulty! I am not a kill aura hacker and I was banned for that reason because your admin WolfWhisper has assumed I am a hacker because I killed terralover with what he assumes are hacks. I am not a hacker! I am simply good at pvp. I pvp by hitting the mouse fast, getting behind them, and spinning around. Wolf said she had a video I would like her to post on YouTube titled "CrazyCheeze's ban" because I would like to see what she had to prove it, and I want Rubix to see it so they can decide on my fate. I can assure you I don't hack and I would like an unban, thank you fro reading!
Please follow the correct template that was pre-made for you, if you actually took the time to look at the top threads. Also, the owners don't manage ban or mute appeals. The last thing, I watched the video, yes, you got behind I
Him, but you also hit him when you were facing forward, and hit him, when he was on your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.