Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Socoso

Oct 17, 2015
I think there are more people besides me who like me, believe the ban needed for making team.
First, it is unfair that they are in a fight two against one.
Second: One dies and help other spectating.
These are some of my views, there are many more just to emphasize that they are the most common.

AdventureeTree

I think there are more people besides me who like me, believe the ban needed for making team.
These are some of my views, there are many more just to emphasize that they are the most common.
Banning people in normal Skywars is so hard because so many players are teaming. That is way to much work.

Reactions: Kiaboneea

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Banning people in normal Skywars is so hard because so many players are teaming. That is way to much work.
Teaming in Skywars is not bannable, nor will it ever be. There's nothing wrong with getting together with a few friends and playing together. Yes, it's hard to take down two-three player teams, but it's more satisfactory doing so.

Reactions: Kiaboneea

Socoso

Oct 17, 2015
Teaming in Skywars is not bannable, nor will it ever be. There's nothing wrong with getting together with a few friends and playing together. Yes, it's hard to take down two-three player teams, but it's more satisfactory doing so.
Well, but in remember that Cubecraft have created TEAM skywars, i have just Rec a team of 4...

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
As far as it goes, ghosting is not a bannable offense.
Teaming is also not a bannable offense, and we won't ban players for enjoying the game with their friends.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom