• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
2015-10-30_20.28.47.png
First of all, don't call me a liar or immature, but I was banned and literally did nothing wrong. It says I was banned by OrangeGrapeeater (OrangeGE), for "Being an alt account to TheOldYou" While I am NOT "TheOldYou, TheCrazySir, or Flawlesslyy" I however, do know that specific player, he was a good friends of mine. What went down when I got banned, is that OrangeGE and some other staff member got on the server and literally said, "Anybody here an alt to a banned account? Fess up now and make our lives a lot easier." I know, pretty dumb huh? So then, I said "Why would anybody confess to being an alt?" Because obviously nobodies going to straight up say, "Yup, you caught me, take me away!" because they don't WANT to be banned. So of course I asked them why they said that, because I wanted to know if they REALLY thought that would work. So then, about five minutes later, OrangeGE says "Is there something you want to tell us, WesleyThePenguin?" And I said "What? No." Because I didn't do anything wrong. So then, waiting for a response as to why they said that, my screen goes black and, "Banned from server. Reason: Alt Account to TheOldYou" And I just laughed, I just sat in my chair and laughed, because why? Why would they do that? And I know you're going to say I'm lying, I know. And I know youre going to say that because WHAT KIND OF REASON IS THAT??? Well, just hear me out. I have played on this specific server for lets say, 2-3 years now, and by that I mean JUST on Assassins. So of course, I'm good, (If you dig deep you can find me making posts about getting banned for killing diamond armor staff members that thought I was hacking.) Anyways, I have this game down to a science, if you were to pay attention to my gameplay, you would understand that I am literally the KING of this server, I have singlehandedly taken down very well known hackers. I am so good at this game that I have taken out a full diamond with simply a poison potion and a speed potion. I am also good enough, that after being off of the server for months, got back on, and literally killed 5-6 full diamonds in half an hour. So what I want to let you know by all these facts, is that I am VERY good at this game, and you don't 'frick' with me. And I also said these things because there have probably been people making reports of me 'hacking' because I am literally just that good, I get called a hacker all the time. (By the way, If I was banned for "Alt account to TheOldYou" for 'hacking' or 'playing like he does' then I find that COMPLETELY hilarious, because I am literally so good that people used to call me a hacker EVERY DAY I PLAYED.) Back to the main point, I like this server very much (And want to build you guys a map =D) and think that I was banned unjustly. I also consider this power abuse, because I did not harshly provoke them in any way. Im not sure if you'd call it that but I do. So that wraps it up, I guess. The Only thing I can really say now it, please believe me. The information that I have given you is 100% truth, I swear to that.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
You won't be unbanned.

1) You are lying that you didn't hack.
2) Your appael has been denied so don't need to make this post.
3) OrangeGE won't ban someone when he isn't sure about it.

But okay, we will ask him. @OrangeGE what really happened?

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
You won't be unbanned.

1) You are lying that you didn't hack.
2) Your appael has been denied so don't need to make this post.
3) OrangeGE won't ban someone when he isn't sure about it.

But okay, we will ask him. @OrangeGE what really happened?
1) That literally isn't me, it's a friends account and MY account has been banned from forums, so I use this one.
2) I might as well try, it's literally so unfair that I was banned. Especially because I'm not TheOldYou.
3) OrangeGE would ban someone even if he wasn't sure about it. All of the staff on here jump to conclusions, and most of them (most) are immature. (Like "The_Stonwolf" said, mods get angry and ban you when they die.)

But okay, ask him. I guarantee you he'll either make up a story of say I'm lying. He knows what happened.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
1) That literally isn't me, it's a friends account and MY account has been banned from forums, so I use this one.
2) I might as well try, it's literally so unfair that I was banned. Especially because I'm not TheOldYou.
3) OrangeGE would ban someone even if he wasn't sure about it. All of the staff on here jump to conclusions, and most of them (most) are immature. (Like "The_Stonwolf" said, mods get angry and ban you when they die.)

But okay, ask him. I guarantee you he'll either make up a story of say I'm lying. He knows what happened.
What is your ign now?

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Please go to appeals.ccgn.co, submit your appeal, and wait a few days for it to be reviewed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom