Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon

Aug 23, 2015
So, let's start from the beginning:

My friend introduces me to this server and "Egg Wars." I go to log on, and it says I've been banned for "Reason: Alternate Account to: linkopen." Now, I have never had an ALT, no ever heard of this server, and it says I'm banned! Now, my appeal code is "5739." So then I go to submit an appeal, and it tells me to put in my username, and I do and it simply refreshes the page, so then I thought maybe it worked and I waited, and nothing has been answered for two weeks. I try recently again and it does the same thing. What should I do?

SolidStrafe

Sep 13, 2015
Texas
Weired... Do you someone in your household who has possible ever been on the server and banned before?

Cinnamon

Aug 23, 2015
Weired... Do you someone in your household who has possible ever been on the server and banned before?
No, my only clue is when I was hacked on Mineplex. The hacked advertised with my account when I was offline. They could have done it here, but I had no clue this server existed.

ALEJOGAMER17

May 26, 2015
Hello, how I can do to be a moderator, I can speak english, spanish and a little of portuguese , I want a be the man that can ban the hackers of the server mainly on skywars, eggwars others, THANKS I'II be wainting for your answsers. ALEJOGAMER17 was her!! :D

alejandro segura

Sep 16, 2015
Hello i have been banned , and i dont know why , so if do something bad i will never going to do it again but the reason of the ban is "Server Impertination" so i dont know what is that , Mi nickname is AlexGamesMX please unban me , i wait your answer

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Hello, how I can do to be a moderator, I can speak english, spanish and a little of portuguese , I want a be the man that can ban the hackers of the server mainly on skywars, eggwars others, THANKS I'II be wainting for your answsers. ALEJOGAMER17 was her!! :D
Asking that question basically got you blacklisted, meaning your chances at being staff are next to 0%
Hello i have been banned , and i dont know why , so if do something bad i will never going to do it again but the reason of the ban is "Server Impertination" so i dont know what is that , Mi nickname is AlexGamesMX please unban me , i wait your answer
https://appeals.ccgn.co/

NikoTheGamer12

Aug 23, 2015
Hello cubecraft. I have been banned by payment dispute. I have several points to discuss:
1- premium account gave me a friend because I do not have money
2- The emerald range it gave me a drawing for youtube
3- someone entered my mind and made me mute, and so I could not make the alleged payment dispute
4- Cubecraft is my favorite server and do nothing to put me ban

I reported that a guy wanted me trolling for trolling youtube and that went wrong, that guy called his friends and said they reported me until I banearan. also I have proof of it is in Spanish but I have sent to hotmail cubecraftgames but do not answer me.
I apologize to admins cubecraft but this was wrong, very respectfully hope I removed the ban.
thanks for reading my appeal !!!.
I HAVE EVIDENCES:

Attachments

• cubecraft prueba.jpg
    cubecraft prueba.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 595
  • prueba 3.png
    prueba 3.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,466
  • 2 prueba.png
    2 prueba.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 637

NikoTheGamer12

Aug 23, 2015
Hello cubecraft. I have been banned by payment dispute. I have several points to discuss:
1- premium account gave me a friend because I do not have money
2- The emerald range it gave me a drawing for youtube
3- someone entered my mind and made me mute, and so I could not make the alleged payment dispute
4- Cubecraft is my favorite server and do nothing to put me ban

I reported that a guy wanted me trolling for trolling youtube and that went wrong, that guy called his friends and said they reported me until I banearan. also I have proof of it is in Spanish but I have sent to hotmail cubecraftgames but do not answer me.
I apologize to admins cubecraft but this was wrong, very respectfully hope I removed the ban.
thanks for reading my appeal !!!.
I HAVE EVIDENCES:

Attachments

• 2 prueba.png
    2 prueba.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 319
  • prueba 3.png
    prueba 3.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 349
  • cubecraft prueba.jpg
    cubecraft prueba.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 315

Cinnamon

Aug 23, 2015
Here's a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 8.42.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 8.42.35 AM.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 4,403
D

Deleted member 15612

Asking that question basically got you blacklisted, meaning your chances at being staff are next to 0%

https://appeals.ccgn.co/
What he said, guys, if you have some Ban/Mute issues please contact the member who Muted/banned you,
find your mute/ban details here (Writing your IGN) : https://bans.cubecraftgames.net/.
Feel free to create a conversation with me if you have any extra problem in the server.

This can be locked now.
@HectorLalo (Online staff member).

D

Deleted member 15612

What he said, guys, if you have some Ban/Mute issues please contact the member who Muted/banned you,
find your mute/ban details here (Writing your IGN) : https://bans.cubecraftgames.net/.
Feel free to create a conversation with me if you have any extra problem in the server.

This can be locked now.
@HectorLalo (Online staff member).
Sorry, he's not online :P.
@MadGab210

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom