Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M4Dn3sS_m4N_01

Aug 22, 2014
somewhere over the Hellbow
Hello wonderful Staff and players,

For the past few days i was wondering wether or not i should make an idea for Skyblock Auctioning.

Ya you heard me, "Skyblock" Auctions! :D

For the people who dont know about auctioning here's how it works:

Ex.
Doing "/auc hand" will allow the player to auction what they are currently holding in they're hotbar.

Doing "/auc <item> <number> <time>" will allow the player to auction anything as long as its in either they're hotbar or inventory.

When one of the bidders (person who needs the specific item) wins, they auctioneer will earn the highest amount of money that one of the bidders placed for the auction!

If anyone can tag the staff for this brilliant idea, it would help! Thanks! :)

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Reactions: Younisco

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Idk if that would be a good idea. I like that u get random stuff on skywars. Although it can be not that good sometimes.
But I tend to a "no" for now...

Troy-Quill

Jun 22, 2014
We have had this idea before but they said it will cause too much spamming and also lag I think..

But as death dragon said, there should be a command that ignores the auction! :)

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
How about there can be a specific command you can wright that turns off the normal chat and turns on a auction chat that shows the bids and auction but in the normal chat it just shows the auction and the command would be "/auction on"

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
On another server that i was muted on for reasons regarding advertising, the skyblock server, which had 23 people on it at peak, was a spam city of auctions. It isn't a bad suggestion, but the spam would just be unbearable. If a server with 23 people on is full of spam auctions, think of what this server will be like, where it peaks at almost 100 people, and sometimes more, on skyblock alone. You'll have people trying to sell their buckets for 30 diamonds, by having their mates outbid someone that wants it..

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom