Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Sow I started to play Assassins now for a week. But I don't think there's anything fun to do anymore! Everytime when you acomplished to get good armour, you'll encounter a hacker. You just respawned and encounter a hacker. You're trying to get some coins. You encounter a hacker. And even if everyone in that Assassins server would record and report every single hacker, in 2 minutes there will be new hackers again. I don't really see any reason to continue this game. The hackers just ruined everything. There is just no fun anymore.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Staff members are trying their best to diminish the number of hackers playing on the server, but we do rely on reports that players submit to us under 'Report a player'. Next time you see a hacker, please record & report them, because quite frankly your suggestion of 'Do your job better' doesn't give us much to go on.

Reactions: CARDAN18

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Staff members are trying their best to diminish the number of hackers playing on the server, but we do rely on reports that players submit to us under 'Report a player'. Next time you see a hacker, please record & report them, because quite frankly your suggestion of 'Do your job better' doesn't give us much to go on.
But he is right tho, after you report a hacker, after 2 minutes there is another one.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
You don't have to play assasins, there are usually like 10-20 players waiting patiently to join assasins, so if you don't like it please just leave and let someone else who does like it join.

Reactions: PinkSparkleWolf

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Threads like these dont help at all though. And yes, the staff team is working on a better anti-cheat for a long time now. But threads like these dont make the progress go faster. In fact, it makes it take even longer. So DONT post threads like these where all you say is: to much hackers, staff doesnt do its work good enough. Its annoying and useless. Thank you for your attention.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Despite the amount of hackers, many people still enjoy the game. Completely removing the game would be a terrible idea in my opinion, I and sever others still enjoy the game a lot. We are working on a better solution to reduce the amount hackers, but it won't happen immediately. For now the staff are handling a lot of reports daily, as well as getting some in game.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Hackers are players who can't win with pure skill, because they lack skill or because they think hacking is fun. You can't really exterminate hackers completely because it's just not possible. There will always be that one person who wants to cheat their way to the top. However, you, and everyone else who keeps complaining about a lot of hackers, can record and report them. I agree, there are too many hackers roaming the server and it would be nice to have many staff members in game to prevent them as much as possible, but even if there were a lot of staff members to monitor 24/7, there will still be hackers in Assassins, SkyWars, Arcade, and plenty of other games which also require attention, not to forget the never-ending list of reports in the 'Report a player' section of the forums. Add the fact that staff members have lives as well. So in conclusion, there will never be a complete stop to all the hackers, but we work hard on making the server as hacker-clean as possible.

Also, better Anti Cheat plugin is on the works which will help out a lot. However, Developers produce a lot more things than bug fixes, taking up a lot of their time. So be patient.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom