1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassinations map building questions.

Discussion in 'Factions - Survival' started by Klondike, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Klondike

Klondike Member

Duke of Crazyland
    I want to build a map for Assassinations, and I have an idea for it and everything. I don't know if only builders can create maps, and how big the maps should be. I can share my idea- but I'm not that good at describing it. It'll probably look better if it was actually built.

The main idea of this map is kind of a desolated place. The house are broken, made of stone bricks and covered in vines. You can find chest in the with dark coins, etc. The floor could be made out of swamp grass, I don't know if that's the best choice, but it does fit in well with the concept of desolation. For the three weapon, armor, and food shops, maybe the shops are made of those large custom-made trees. You could make the trees big enough so you could fit a shop in it, or build a little structure on the outside of it to who ever it may concern's preference. Maybe a swamp somewhere in the map, and in the center is a castle, with a lava moat or something. To get in, you go through bridges that are on each side of the castle; naturally, 4 bridges. The tree shops should be in a triangular shape. It's hard to explain what I mean, but basically one tree shop on the top of the map one at the right-bottom corner, and one at the left-bottom corner. Maybe some destroyed skyscrapers?

I don't know if this map idea is the best choice of map for assassinations, but perhaps a different game type.

2. LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77 Member

We are currently completely remaking assassins. There will be four maps, which I do not remember the names of, but there will be a Sand city, Nordic city, Ice castle, and something else I have also forgotten :p. Only builders create the maps, but if you want to try out for it, check this link: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/how-to-become-builder.124/

3. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Laser, have they tested yet?