1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassination server - status

Discussion in 'Games' started by john, Apr 13, 2014.

1. john

john Member

Oi, if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it will it make a sound? I suppose so. Although, if there was a post asking for testers for the assassination server and there has been no testing and no new assassination server will it ever happen? Granted, the server asked for testers a long time ago. Yet still, progress seems to remain frozen in ice on this project. We should let it go. It would be a blast to test the new server. We all love cubecraftgames. We can melt the ice that keeps this procrastination up.

Or did I miss the testing? I am know to miss stuff. :)

2. Oceanical

Oceanical Member

traveling
    @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

I do know that the server is busy with new projects, but I'm pretty sure there are some things in store for the Assassinations server. Jsut be patient, as there are more important projects yet to be released.

3. john

john Member

Totally, more stuff is in the makings. I am cool wating. Although, I just considered the possibility that I could have missed the testing.