1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassination PvP Logging

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by xLivUrLif3x, May 13, 2014.

1. xLivUrLif3x

xLivUrLif3x Member

Hello Reader,

I don't know if many people are posting this bug, but here goes MY report. Recently, I have discovered that it is possible for players to PvP Log in the Assassination Server.

---

What Server? Assassination Server.
    What Date/Time? I noticed maybe a week ago, so around May 7th or 8th.
    What Kind of Computer? (Mac, Windows, Linux, Etc.) For Me, Windows. But lots of other players have been abusing this glitch such as Mfbasa and filtch.

---

There is my report. I just don't think that it is fair for people to log out in the middle of a PvP battle, because people are logging out before they die, and coming back online. I am not going to lie and say that I haven't used this glitch before, but right after I used the glitch I immediately felt a HUGE rush of guilt. I didn't know if I should post this or not, and I didn't do a formal check to see if anyone else has, but I want to report it now to stop any further abuse of the glitch.

@rubik_cube_man
    @halothe23

cubeman412 likes this.
  2. TheSimpleMan

TheSimpleMan Member

i don't thinks it a glitch... Idk :p

3. MorganDoezn'tPlayMc

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc Member

Aunty of dragons
  4. xLivUrLif3x

xLivUrLif3x Member

I think it actually might be a bug, not really more of a glitch. A glitch is something along the lines of "Duplication Glitch" or "Unlimited Money Glitch."

5. Gufufu

Gufufu Member

PvPLogging isn't a glitch, it's technically in vanilla minecraft. The only thing that would stop it is a plugin, and I think KitPvP just doesn't have the plugin. Honestly, I play KitPvP a lot, and most people just face the consequences and don't log out.

6. xLivUrLif3x

xLivUrLif3x Member

This is specifically the Assassination Server. There is a plugin where if you PvP log, you lose all your items. Its glitched because people don't lose their items anymore, they can just log out. Which makes it a bug, I said nothing about the KitPvP server. But Yeah, they are different in my opinion.

deathdragon206 likes this.
  7. deathdragon206

deathdragon206 Member

Thats tru, people log and keep their stuff, while i am losing my stuff when ive been in the shop for 5 minutes #TheWorldHatesMe

cubeman412 likes this.