Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXBlackzepas13Xx

Jan 25, 2016
Hello.
I have a building team that made this map , with the idea of creating a survival/parkour/pvp/adventure game map.
In this link you can see some screenshots of it.
The map has 6 citys related to Assassins Creed game.
It has some features like weapon crafting and fast travel.
The main Objective of the game is to collect resources ( wich are emeralds , diamonds , gold nuggets , bone meal , sulphur , and more ) from random chests arround the map , and sell them , and buy stronger armor in order to become a stronger assassins.
If you are from the Cubecraft Building team and want to see the map just reply please , i have a openned server.
All those cities have different tiers .... for example: city one is for the newbies .. with low resources and where pvp is disabled for the stronger players .. city 2 has better resources and pvp is allowed for all.
As higher the city = Higher loot.
All the cities have underground hiden places where they can get acess to secret dungeons and more loot
All the cities are connected and i putted a metod that allows players to travel from cities to city using warp , but that only possible if they are very good at parkour to unlock that fast traveling power.
It is a very big map and its made for lots of players. It can be a adventure map to play with friends and chill traveling from city to city , or can be that PVP game mode like Assassination , that lots of people like.
This map can also be a replacement for the Cubecraft Assassination map , and you could put all the players on here ... since this map has space for all ( i guarantee that :D )
It is also a Keepinventory game mode , for people get more interested on it and again , is a way to protect newbies.
@Efcluke94
Thank you!
PS: sry for bad grammar xD

Screenshots here ----- > https://blackzepas13.imgur.com/all/

Last edited:

xXBlackzepas13Xx

Jan 25, 2016
I dont want to addle the map, but i have translated jogador (see one of the screenshot that he has posted on Imgur) and it means player so youre not the creator of this map...

What did u see Jogador was the rank.... i mean . i have it on the server with some plugins . and i just added me as player... its a useless thing i didnt remove.... But i garantee... the map is mine :D

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
What did u see Jogador was the rank.... i mean . i have it on the server with some plugins . and i just added me as player... its a useless thing i didnt remove.... But i garantee... the map is mine :D
Ok im sorry then, i was already thinking, how the hell could you have flown and made the screenshots, the map at himself - i dont know anything about Assassin's Creed - I really like the map and want to play the gamemode as soon as possible!

xXBlackzepas13Xx

Jan 25, 2016
Ok im sorry then, i was already thinking, how the hell could you have flown and made the screenshots, the map at himself - i dont know anything about Assassin's Creed - I really like the map and want to play the gamemode as soon as possible!
OK :D but if u still wanna see the map... i can add u on skype jose.pedro.13 and u can visit it

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Owh My God, this ain't a simple build project anymore... I incredibly hope that this map will be implanted in Cube!!! I WANNA PLAY AND EXPLORE!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom