Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
I'm pretty sure someone has already suggested before, since I know that a lot of people has been complaining about this. However, I could not find a thread where somebody mentioned it, so I decided to create one myself.

In my opinion, the stuff in Assasinations is extremely expensive. Basically 99% of the people walking around in the map hasn't bought anything at all. And if you finally manage to get some coins and to buy some stuff, you get killed (most of the times) within a few minutes.

So there are two ways to fix this 'problem'.

1. Spawn in more chests
It once took me a full hour to finally find one chest, which contained 3 coins ._.

2. Lower the prices
The stuff in te shops is too expensive, compared to the average amount of coins you find after about 2 hours of playing Assasinations

I think Assasionations would be way more fun if this got added, since not everyone will have the same gear anymore.
There will be people with iron, people with chain and maybe even people with diamond

Before one of you is going to respond that this would be too OP; If we lower the prices or increase the amount of chests, this will, of course, apply to everyone. So everybody will still have the same chance to get better armour. The only difference is that they'll get it faster, which only makes sense, because you die easily.

And no, a person with diamond armour is definitely not invincible...

(Ill tag later since I do not know who to tag right now)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
What I think would add a lot of variety to the game is being able to purchase lapis and experience bottles for very small prices, but in small quantities. That way, you can earn a little bit of money and enchant weaker items, or you could invest in a riskier but more effective enchantment.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom