1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arongil And Sharkhunter057's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Arongil_Builds, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arongil_Builds

Arongil_Builds Member

Hello. This is Arongil and Sharkhunter057's map submission to Cubecraft Games for builder. This is a blockhunt map. We hope you accept us so we may make great things for the community. Here are some screenshots and a link to a youtube video showing the build in more depth. Thank you.

These are some screenshots of it, and here's a link to my youtube video where I go into slightly more depth of the build.

My plot id on the Cubecraft creative server is '-116;51'.

2015-03-06_16.36.02.png 2015-03-02_07.40.15.png 2015-03-06_16.36.34.png

2. Saman&Arongilbuilds

Saman&Arongilbuilds Member

3. Fluffys_gurl

Fluffys_gurl Member

1.Each person must make their own creation or submission 2 people can't have the same submission
    2.For the first 2 floors, it didn't really show much detail in the buildings
    3.For the third floor it did show terraforming (i think not an expert) but maybe instead of bonemealing trees make some custom ones
    4.For floor 4 it didn't really have anything to important on it, a farm which anyone can do and that's pretty much the whole play
    and as for the whole plot, I had seen that your friend was a donor, meaning he could have world edited the whole thing and barely took a day. Most builds take 3-9 days at the most so revise and try to add more things to it and include detail, I had seen the cave which was kinda cramped to me. These are just my personal opinions

4. Fluffys_gurl

Fluffys_gurl Member

5. Arongil_Builds

Arongil_Builds Member

1.Each person must make their own creation or submission 2 people can't have the same submission
    2.For the first 2 floors, it didn't really show much detail in the buildings
    3.For the third floor it did show terraforming (i think not an expert) but maybe instead of bonemealing trees make some custom ones
    4.For floor 4 it didn't really have anything to important on it, a farm which anyone can do and that's pretty much the whole play
    and as for the whole plot, I had seen that your friend was a donor, meaning he could have world edited the whole thing and barely took a day. Most builds take 3-9 days at the most so revise and try to add more things to it and include detail, I had seen the cave which was kinda cramped to me. These are just my personal opinions

1. I didn't see anything that said we couldn't work together.
    2. Come to my plot to see the detail, it was not shown much in the video so it could be kept short.
    3. I did make a custom tree in it. And I suppose I could make some more thanks for the suggestion.
    4. I should add a lot to the fourth floor. I think that is one of the weaker spots of the build.
    5. We are both donors, and have access to WE, but this build started over a year ago, and we have been steadily adding to it for that course of time, and if you put the time together I think it would be about 5 days.
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will add to the 4th floor, and add custom trees to the 3rd floor. Thank you again.

6. Driii

Driii Member

^this sums it all up. But to me, when there was detail, it wasn't all that great. There's pretty much no wow factor to this and probably won't be accepted due to the two of you working on it. We want to see what individual people can do, not what teams can do. Yes builders work as a team, but we need individuality. Sorry.

7. Maceshank

Maceshank Member

PLAYING CCG!!! XD :D
    Dont get we wrong, it looks like you put a lot of time into this building but it does not have the WOW factor that the build team is looking for,

8. Driii

Driii Member

Btw, if you want builder, you have to do a lot more than this 2015-03-06_23.32.54.png 2015-03-06_23.33.30.png 2015-03-06_23.33.40.png

YounB, ItIsMe99, Parvati12 and 3 others like this.
  9. Sharkhunter057

Sharkhunter057 Member

10. svennieboy777

svennieboy777 Member

I think he want to lock this threant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.