Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I logged in on Cubecraft today and i wanted to play some Parkour Minigame. Unfortunately, it was in maintence. So my question is, what is happening to the lobby because tt haven't changed in decades. Is it just a new lobby with all the minigames again. (And does Hide And Seek works again afther the change ;p?) I really love the Parkour Minigame and i already got a few wins. So i'm scared that they will remove it? Parkour is for a really long time in maintence, so will this be a little faster? And will the old minegames stay?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's in maintenance, and that means that they're making the games better and more enjoyable.
I don't know if you were aware that hide and seek was down for a long time, they could be fixing it now.
There will be an update but I don't think they're going to spoil anything.
I personally don't think they're gonna remove parkour minigame because the game was pretty popular. We'll see!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Unfortunately, Cube isn't allowed to tell you what they are going to add and remove in futute updates. You are also not allowed to ask it:
Rule 9- Do not make threads or post comments asking when given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.
Besides that, like @Scottness said, they probably won't remove Parkour Minigame in my opinion.

Reactions: Marieke2001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom