1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appeal Responses?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Johnny88MC, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Johnny88MC

Johnny88MC Member

Okay, so first of all, my friend Fatmonkey24MC was banned for being an alt for another guy. (I will attach the picture of the message) First of all, my friend is not an alt to anyone. I don't know how this person got his account or how you guys think he should be banned innocently. Another thing, my friend decided to appeal his "ban," but never got a response. Can I please get an explanation? Thanks. Have a nice day.

Attached Files:

2. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

I know he might be your friend, but don't appeal for him please. If it says the player was banned for being an alt, that means an account that was recently banned got an ip trace, and any other accounts connected to that ip get banned aswell.

3. Johnny88MC

Johnny88MC Member

This post was not meant to be an appeal for my friend. This was meant to ask if there was anyway my friend would get a response to his appeal. Another thing, if a person who got recently banned, and they did an ip trace, then why would innocent people get banned when they haven't done a thing?

4. Johnny88MC

Johnny88MC Member

On the ban message, it also doesn't say how long the ban is.

5. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

If the accounts are connected to the same ip, a banned user could use the other accounts as an alternative to get back onto the server. That is why they are banned, to prevent them from avoiding their punishments.

If it says it was denied then there's nothing that can be done. If it hasn't been responded to yet, wait patiently and a staff member will get to it when they can.

6. Johnny88MC

Johnny88MC Member

Okay, two things, my friend has never played on cubecraft and has no relation to the person who is banned. I still don't understand why you guys can just ban people who you think are alts to a banned person when they're not. Another thing, how can you check if a staff member has responded to your appeal? Sorry if this is sounding like an argument (It's not supposed to be).