1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appeal code wrong, null.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Daniemie, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniemie

Daniemie Member

Hi, i've got a problem with appealing my mute that i got today. I don't get the right Appeal code, the code says null. When inserting mute Appeal it doesn't work. Here is the proof: http://gyazo.com/e48922205d000a17c2eedb4257a21fc9

So a guy named PeterVP took some screenshots of me "swearing". That was absolutely not the case.
    I was watching his livestream, 1 friend of mine was also watching it. They were muting us on twitch and banning us on twitch. He laughed at my banner on stream.
    Then we wanted revenge so we joined the server and I teamed up with my friend (GGGamingVL). He was being the prick in this case.

I'm muted for no reason at all, It almost looks like the diamond rank guys get some kind of privilege here.

I hope this mute get's unmuted because this case is absolutely false, I also don't get what is meant by swearing because it's totally not swearing. The only thing I said was: "Rekt" & some dutch sentences which were translated: "Fatneck is a lovely song" (For his stream he had activated Song Request)
    The only bad words I said in this case were: Kanker & Homo (Cancer & gay) I never ever have said that before, but he got me really really mad.

Also he didn't put his part of the chat in the screenshots because he was calling us noobteamers, you can't play cheap fuckers, go die already.

2. Oceanical

Oceanical Member

traveling
    Can you post a screenshot of what happens when you try to enter the code?

3. Daniemie

Daniemie Member

The problem is fixed the code is now available!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.