1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Way to Undo In-Game Purchases?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Raphe9000, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphe9000

Raphe9000 Member

I was looking at the Egg Wars shop and saw that I had 725 points. I decided to browse to see if there were any kits I wanted. I already had the egg shell kit, and I didn't see any good kits. I decided I was going spend it on a tower in Tower Defense instead, so I went to exit. As I was about to press esc (with my left hand), my right middle finger twitched (as my fingers do at times) and I accidentally bought the Buffer kit for 450 points. I have never used the kit (and never will, as I think it is silly and worthless), so I want to know if there is a way to refund points for unused kits. I just don't think I should have to suffer for something I can't control.

[​IMG]

2. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Sorry there is no way to refund :( I accidentally bought 1000 points of skywars abilities by mistake D:

3. Vickay

Vickay Member

Shipping people
    Unfortunately there is now way to refund in-game purchases ;-;
    It's not really that big of a deal though... just keep playing and you'll get enough points to buy the kit you want again :3

4. iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu Mod Staff Member Moderator

Question seems to be answered, if you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.