Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WalkingGeekSquad

Mar 25, 2014
Am I the only one that when I play skywars the anvils do nothing??? I NEVER grab books out of chests cause they are useless.... The only thing I have gotten to work is naming items. I name my sword some games... But books won't enchant swords/armour etc... Yes I know how enchanting/anvils works. I am very experienced with how they work. So it isn't me doing something wrong. I know that for a fact.... Anyone else experience this? Or is it just me? Cause all my friends that play can never use anvils and I have never been able too eiether.... If this is true for most people then why don't we kill the anvils and take the books out of chests? It just makes me inventory a mess when I kill the noobs that do take them.... Any feedback is welcome...

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
Always been useless :C But I use the anvils to make swords such as sharpness 2 or 3 :D

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
I think they are ment to not work, because there is an enchanter kit. If everyone could simply enchant stuff, the kit wouldnt be usefull.
Im not sure though...

I don't think they were meant for that as the enchantment kit came later... And everyone can simply enchant stuff at the middle...

WalkingGeekSquad

Mar 25, 2014
Apparantly WalkingGeekSquad didn't. :p

Um I'm pretty sure I did... hence me bringing it up... I just wanted to know if everyone was aware of the problem the same way I was...

Thanks for the responses everyone else. Glad I'm not the only one... and Yea you can combine tools in there which most people don't know!

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Um I'm pretty sure I did... hence me bringing it up... I just wanted to know if everyone was aware of the problem the same way I was...

Thanks for the responses everyone else. Glad I'm not the only one... and Yea you can combine tools in there which most people don't know!

Oh alright, sorry. And yes it's deactivated so it's not a "problem" it just doesn't work :)

WalkingGeekSquad

Mar 25, 2014
Oh alright, sorry. And yes it's deactivated so it's not a "problem" it just doesn't work :)

Well if you can combine items and name stuff i wouldn't say it's deactivated..... just the books are... and it IS a problem... If books don't work then they need removed... Otherwise that means it is a problem. Useless items..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom