Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
Ok this is a great idea i dont know if the owner is working on it all i know his working on the anti cheat ok so this anti cheat will let you to have less spammer/adds and more so advertisments usally say "join this ip Imstupid.com" and the nthey say the same thing but with numbers like this they will put numbers after it imstupid.com415 so what this anti cheat does is that it doent let you say similar messages like if you say Hi im awesome then say it like that but you add a word like this Hi im awsome526 it wont let you because it had im awesome well i hope you understand me if you dint dont comment

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
^Translation: Okay this is a great idea, I don't know if the owner is working on it, all I know is he's working on the anti-cheat. Ok so this anti-cheat will let you have less spam/ads and more. So advertisements usually say "join this IP: imstupid.com" and they say the same thing with numbers after it such as imstupid.com415. so what this anti-cheat does is it doesn't let you repeat similar messages like of you say "I'm awesome" then you add numbers like "I'm awesome526" it won't let you say it.

I'm all for this idea, it would make less spam in the chat and I'm guessing that would increase the server speed.

Reactions: IkBenEenPapzak

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
It could work, only, as all things go, people try to find an exploit, and usually they do, just like saying "h4cker" when the word "hacker" is blocked. Plus, spambots can exploit it. That's the pessimistic view.

Optimistic view would be nice, when people spam server ips they usually use dots at the end of the words to spam it. It would be cool to see a plugin that could allow this.

So, it's an "eh-meh" for me, I guess it could work, but there's ways around it.

Reactions: IkBenEenPapzak

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I don't like the fact that you can't say numbers after something, because what if someone's IGN has numbers afterwards? It'll just make everything awfully complicated after that.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I don't like the fact that you can't say numbers after something, because what if someone's IGN has numbers afterwards? It'll just make everything awfully complicated after that.
No, it doesn't mean that..

What would be allowed:
"hi srmod Aimee2323"

What wouldn't be allowed:
"hi srmod"
"hi srmod1"
"hi srmod2"
ect,

It means if you wrote the message beforehand, then add numbers to it, it wouldn't be allowed

However, there still will be ways of getting around stuff for example
"Join our amazing server at idarewriteipsinchat.noob"
"Our great server is online at idaretobypassthesefilters.nub"
x14325321

But, it could reduce the amount of simpletons who would just be like "amnoobjoinme.pls" "amnoobjoinme.pls 1" *gets error* "oh well I'm too lazy for this"

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom