Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, else i cant hack anymore :p

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dwore

Oct 17, 2015
I have a good idea for a anti hack plugin (i think at least). Much hacked clients have a help command .help, so if hackers wanna say it in the global chat it can't. So my idea is: If you join the server you need to type: .login else you can't play anything i think it is a nice idea!

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
It could work, however there is one MAJOR flaw with this. What if someone doesn't have an English Keyboard Layout, and cannot type '.login', how are they supposed to play?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Not _all_ hacked clients comes with a command interface with a "." Instead of a "/". We want to create an anti hack where it can be compatible with all of the major hacks

Dwore

Oct 17, 2015
It could work, however there is one MAJOR flaw with this. What if someone doesn't have an English Keyboard Layout, and cannot type '.login', how are they supposed to play?
That's a point, but there is always a " . " on the keyboard or not? :3

Dwore

Oct 17, 2015
Not _all_ hacked clients comes with a command interface with a "." Instead of a "/". We want to create an anti hack where it can be compatible with all of the major hacks
No not all clients, but allot clients have it. Better 30% less hackers than 0% less hackers.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
That's a point, but there is always a " . " on the keyboard or not? :3
They might not have an English keyboard, however. Some people in our community speaks Russian, Chinese ECT, and they cannot access an English keyboard.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
No not all clients, but allot clients have it. Better 30% less hackers than 0% less hackers.
That is true, but why waste time on making 30% hackers where if there's of a brainstorm, you can take away 90% of them.

Dan:

Aug 20, 2015
California, USA
danbeneventano.me
Most people are too lazy to type .login every time they join and this could make a lot of people go to other servers where they don't need to type .login to play, and most clients aren't using "." for commands anymore.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom