1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-Hack?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by CaptainKoala, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainKoala

CaptainKoala Member

I have been playing on the server pretty long. Long enough to see how many HACKERS there are on the games, mostly eggwars. I tried to get one of the hackers banned and the person helping me asked for a video. I can get what you are thinking there. You think people will photoshop pictures to ban people they dislike. There is two things wrong with that system. First the amount of people that would go out their way to photoshop a picture and spend time on it to get someone they dislike on a virtual server banned. The second thing is that most people on this server (I can guess) are kids. And I'm a kid to and I wouldn't pay money for photoshop. My point is you're counting on everyone banning together, downloading video recorders and recording a video. This is not a good idea. Not everyone is going to spend time on the server just waiting to get videos of hackers and then reporting it. Another thing is, I can't be certain here, but I've seen NO anti-hack effort on the server. You shouldn't have to make people catch the hackers for you. Take Mineplex they just recently upgraded their anti-hack and there is NO hackers there. This just really annoys me because I love playing on the server and it has great games. It's just that the hackers are making it hard to play some games and in eggwar's case its immposible to find no hackers in a game. So PLEASE consider upgradjng to a good anti-hack system for the sake of the people who play on the server for fun.

hasan ari likes this.
  2. iSavageSardine

iSavageSardine Member

A try hard at life
    I get you I hate hackers to but for right now we just have to deal with that
    Plus, There is a new anti-cheat in the works. Patience is key, it will come out soon.
    @CyanYellow pls lock is thread

3. Eaglewolf13

Eaglewolf13 Member

SkyWars, on my way to 300 wins
    The cubecraft staff has put in quite some effort in their anti-cheat, I am a legit player and a lot of the times I get stuck in the dirt with the carrots, that's the anti-cheat working, I watch a YouTube channel that hacks on Minecraft ( however I do not hack myself, I just watch it for fun ), and you can easily see that the cubecraft anti cheat is well developed. However what you just said is kind of a problem, someone could do a very well made photoshop to ban some random player... I know it would be kind of a waste of time, but to be fair I think that if the report video looks a little strange, they should look into it, or tp to the player in-game to gather further evidence...

4. iSavageSardine

iSavageSardine Member

A try hard at life
    Are you saying that Cubecraft has a good anti-cheat, well NEWFLASH THEY DON'T HAVE AN ANTI-CHEAT period...
    P.S Srry for being rude I had to

5. Eaglewolf13

Eaglewolf13 Member

SkyWars, on my way to 300 wins
    Do you have proof that cubecraft doesn't have an anti-cheat? Or is that speculation? I'm not trying to be ages sine in any way, I'm just asking a question

6. CyanYellow

CyanYellow Mod Staff Member Moderator

A new anti-cheat is currently on the works, this will decrease the amount of hackers greatly.

Also many people do help out and report players. In order for us to take action video evidence required and this is the best way for us to deal with hackers.
    It's not exactly that reason that we don't accept screenshots as evidence. Players can easily manipulate screenshots and they also lack evidence which is why we do not accept it as evidence.
    We don't necessary make people capture hackers and report it to us. Reporting is completely optional and voluntary. We do have staff going in games and try their best to ban the hackers/rule breakers they seek.

This thread will now be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.