Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
So I came up with this idea while I jumped around in my garden because my chickens we're doing the same thing.
The gadget is called 'Rocket Shoes'. And when you put them on you get fancy fire particles around you. Your boots are rockets, when you jump you jump high in the sky, and after that you fall down again. It's really simple, but really cool!
I dont know what color the shoes should have, first I thought of white. Because that's the colour astronauts wear, but I'm not sure.

Also, I think it would be cool if fire particles would shoot out of your feet when you ''launch'' yourself up into the air. I dont know if it's possible, but it would definately make the effect of a rocket way cooler.

I think this gadget can be either Iron rank+ or it can be bought with vanity, not sure.

Thank you for reading this idea, if you have any suggestions or criteria. Please tell me in the comments :D

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Dude your gadgets are just WOW

This would be very cool. People would have the feeling they're astronauts:cool:

Fietsenrekt

Jan 12, 2016
Darude
So I came up with this idea while I jumped around in my garden because my chickens we're doing the same thing.
The gadget is called 'Rocket Shoes'. And when you put them on you get fancy fire particles around you. Your boots are rockets, when you jump you jump high in the sky, and after that you fall down again. It's really simple, but really cool!
I dont know what color the shoes should have, first I thought of white. Because that's the colour astronauts wear, but I'm not sure.

Also, I think it would be cool if fire particles would shoot out of your feet when you ''launch'' yourself up into the air. I dont know if it's possible, but it would definately make the effect of a rocket way cooler.

I think this gadget can be either Iron rank+ or it can be bought with vanity, not sure.

Thank you for reading this idea, if you have any suggestions or criteria. Please tell me in the comments :D
What did you smoke in ur garden, Joke I like the idea. +1

SrPapitahMc

Feb 19, 2016
Panama , Panama City
Like this? xDD
Captura de pantalla (38).png
Captura de pantalla (37).png

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
So I know this thread is a bit old, but I would really like to hear an opinion from @Roroyourboat_ :D Since you run the suggestions section. Please tell me what you think, I personally really like this idea.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I like the idea a lot. So definetly a heads up from me!

There should be (like all other gadgets) a cooldown before you can use it. So people won't spam it.
I would recon the cooldown would be about 15-20 second.

But how about the jump hight? What should it be, like 5 blocks? 10 blocks?
Would be great if you know what would be best.

And you mentiont from iron rank+, I actually think it would be better if it would be bumped up some ranks. Just because Cube has a lot of donators that are Iron. And to be sure it won't be spammed by a lot of donators.

Let's get some opinions up in here from staff, @Roroyourboat_ @Tacosbefriends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom