1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Issue With my ban.... watch vid to understand the issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by fadetherainREAL, Jul 14, 2016.

?

Do You Know Why This Is Happening Or Was It One Of My Friends Making A Ban Appeal

1. yes it was your friend

100.0%
  2. it may be gliched or something with it

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. fadetherainREAL

fadetherainREAL Member

so basically in this video i exsplain 2 friends have access to my account right so i basically think one of them logged on as he does play on my acc often and hacked on this server other wise cubecraft i changed my password to make sure he never has access to it again as i dont know which one it was i am still trying to figure out to this day and i really hope you guys do understand and i cant even make a appeal but i got a code so i cant make a ban so idk what is happening i either think they made one or you guys dont allow ban appeals any more so i really hope you guys do understand where im coming from and i have a question.

Can if this ban does not get accepted can i pls play on a alt by a chance? i know this is not the spot to make the ban appeal cause i cant it does not let me it says

Your ban appeal has been unsuccessful.
    Your appeal has been declined and can not be submitted again.
    If you feel your appeal was falsely denied you'll need to contact the member of community staff that banned you on our forums. You can find all staff members here.

Please only contact the member of staff that banned you via a direct message. Do not spam other staff profiles or other areas of the forums.

2. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    You can private message the staff member that banned you, to talk about the situation.

3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    It is your account, your responsibility. Don't ever give away your account, even if it are friends.
    And your appeal is unsuccessful, that means you shouldn't get an unban. But you can contact the staff member that banned you and maybe he/she will give you a second chance.

4. fadetherainREAL

fadetherainREAL Member

i dont know much staff members so if you can help me msg one it would mean alot

5. NedGaming

NedGaming Member

Can you tell us your IGN?

6. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Private message the staff member that banned you. On you ban page, it should should say Banned by: [STAFF NAME] Who ever is after the banned by is the staff member that banned you. If you still need help as NedGaming said, what's your IGN. This is so we can look up your ban page and tell you who you should contact.

If you do mange to know the staff that banned you, tell them what really happend. Don't tell lies to them, as the appeal might be declined again. (In this case, your accounts been compromised)

Moral of the story. NEVER EVER give out your password and username to ANYONE including your BEST friend. Only share the info with your PARENTS. As xMegaCoolx said, your account is your responsibility,