1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adventure Parkour map advice?

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Walker_Walkis, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis Member

Ok again, this is not a submission just a thread to get expert builder's opinions and tips.

Title: Plane Crash
    Difficulty: Easy/Medium
    Plot ID: 179;179
    Length: Fairly short around 30 jumps
    Story:
    You are in the bathroom peacefully doing your business when the plane starts to drop. You hold on for dear life and suddenly feel an explosion and you lurch forward. After waiting a while you finally decide to adventure out of the bathroom to see what happened. A stunning sight waits before your eyes. The plane has crashed in a forest and is totally destroyed. Debris and fire litter the ground and you decide not to risk jumping on it. Luckily, there are a few lights in the plane that still work and are safe to touch. You decide to go to check on the cockpit to see if anyone survived. You find it empty and realize that everyone else probably parachuted out of the plane long before it crashed. You decide your only hope of survival is to get out of the crater on some dirt that didn't cave in. Once you're out of the crater you decide to get a view from a giant tree to see if you can spot any sign of civilization. After jumping around leaves, you get a view and decide you want down. There is a water pool that would be the fastest way down, presuming you make the jump. You climb around some more leaves and jump into the water. As you lift your head, you see what's left of a road and a sign. You are within miles of a city! You start off on your adventure to the city, safe from the plane crash. The end.

@Minimooseha @Efcluke94 @noodles77 @Parvati12 @Cubs909
    I hope this is better than the ski resort and I tried to make the crater and trees look as real as possible. I went with a simpler, easy to explain story so I hope it's easy to follow. I made it fairly short because I was focusing more on the building of the map.
    Any feedback or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. :D

Attached Files:

Snap likes this.
  2. Maceshank

Maceshank Member

PLAYING CCG!!! XD :D
    I think it is really good!

3. noodles77

noodles77 Member

Hobo
    Organics of trees will always help you in the long run more than bone meal trees.

4. noodles77

noodles77 Member

Hobo
    So keep up the organics. But the ground where the plane crashed... It looks like you dug a hole, took a bite out of it, chewed it up, and spat it out everywhere. Make it smoother as if the plane was skidding on the ground before it came to a fiery stop.

Hallucinated likes this.
  5. Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis Member

Hmm ok I'll try to make my next couple of builds more realistic in that manor. Thank you noodles :)

6. Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis Member

Does that mean you like the trees..?

7. noodles77

noodles77 Member

Hobo
    Yep