Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MIPreston

May 11, 2017
NC. Charlotte
Hello everyone.
I am using Adobe Illustrator CS6. Everything was running fine until it recently stopped running for no real apparent reason. it pops up with following error, Not enough memory to open illustration.
Do you have any suggestions on how to fix Illustrator?

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Can you tell us/me what illustrator is?
An Adobe program which is included in CS6 Mastercollection.
Hello everyone.
I am using Adobe Illustrator CS6. Everything was running fine until it recently stopped running for no real apparent reason. it pops up with following error, Not enough memory to open illustration.
Do you have any suggestions on how to fix Illustrator?
1- Clean your disk (will liberate a bit of ram)
2-ALWAYS use the x64 launcher (if you have 64 bits OS), will help using more memory
3- Close any programs which is/are running in background

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
An Adobe program which is included in CS6 Mastercollection.

1- Clean your disk (will liberate a bit of ram)
2-ALWAYS use the x64 launcher (if you have 64 bits OS), will help using more memory
3- Close any programs which is/are running in second term (or however it's called)
Thx for it says to me, but I dont understand xd, I cant help you, excuse me. I hope that an other player can help.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Can you open it and have it run fine, then open task manager (SHIFT + CONTROL + ESC) and click the performance tab and show me that. I need to know where your RAM is going, try to open it with the same conditions that it was opened in when the crash occurred such as background programs etc.

Reactions: DrHam
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Top Bottom