Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No I don't.

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Hey, I've been on cubecraft for a long time and watching this forums a few times a day worries me! Some of you seem to be here all day long, and it worries me that your friends are only from cubecraft and not IRL friends.
This post may seem weird, but I don't want anyone to be addiced to Minecraft or to cubecraft friends, because even tough they are friends they probably will not be able to help you in the future if you ever need it.

Guys please don't be in front of thr computer all day long, go outside, make sport etc. Let's go!
Peace.

Edit:
Thanks for the answers, for me the point of this thread is to aware people, don't let any game consume you, a few mistakes you make online could cost you in the future.

Would like to add the topic of school too, stay focused on that!! Studying hard is the key to succes in life and if you ruin it now because you want to play a few rounds of skywars then stop it.
Same thing for the staff members, if you feel like you have other more important things to do or if you can't keep up with school/job and Minecraft at the same then leave, it will hurt in the long run.

Last edited:
B

Britney Spears

My IRL friends are the one that keep me away from playing minecraft tho , they hate minecraft.

Reactions: ItzDelano

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Hey, I've been on cubecraft for a long time and watching this forums a few times a day worries me! Some of you seem to be here all day long, and it worries me that your friends are only from cubecraft and not IRL friends.
This post may seem weird, but I don't want anyone to be addiced to Minecraft or to cubecraft friends, because even tough they are friends they probably will not be able to help you in the future if you ever need it.

Guys please don't be in front of thr computer all day long, go outside, make sport etc. Let's go!
Peace.
My IRL Friends don't know I'm playing Minecraft. I've got many but they are all hating on Minecraft.

BTW I'm playing hockey and I often meet my friends, but Minecraft is just a secret part of my life.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I got trouble with eeh "social" communication. But only IRL i can be chill at games because they got NOTHING to say about me. Im happy as loner IRL.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
My IRL Friends don't know I'm playing Minecraft. I've got many but they are all hating on Minecraft.

BTW I'm playing hockey and I often meet my friends, but Minecraft is just a secret part of m

BTW I'm playing hockey and I often meet my friends, but Minecraft is just a secret part of my life.

Rt exact this

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
"because even tough they are friends they probably will not be able to help you in the future if you ever need it."

I absolutely do not agree with this, this all depends on what your internet friends decide to do in the future.
Mainly because of this video, I'm not sure if this is the correct one. But it's definitely worth a watch.

Reactions: iLoveYouu and Dan:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom