Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GrabTheCrab

Mar 1, 2016
I absolutely love Block Wars but! Very rarely (But still happens) my sword breaks because i am alive for so long and eliminate as many enemies as possible. I know this does not happen often, but when it does happen. It's bad. I have a video of it at the bottom of this post. I did use runner kit though which only have a wooden sword.

Anyway, It's a small fix, just add Unbreaking 10 or any unbreaking at all tbh. Would help so swords dont break! Thanks for reading, hope staff takes this into consideration

Video:

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
On the chunk people would suggest this a lot. It is part of the game for your sword/armor/pickaxe to break.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Its a part of the game! You could kill yourself if that happened or try kit Ninja then you have a Iron sword...
I don't think the staff will change that... But if they do cool....
And I don't think this is a bug either so yeah just deal with it atm.....

JetTG

Jan 3, 2016
On the chunk people would suggest this a lot. It is part of the game for your sword/armor/pickaxe to break.
With that in mind, it's because of hackers and their swords being unable to break if this idea was implemented.

Reactions: Zachㅤ

JetTG

Jan 3, 2016
Not really its just so that the game stays balanced!
No, you'd be surprised on how much better it would be without this implementation. If everyone had unbreaking swords, then there'd surely be a way to exploit it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom