• Yes it would add to PVP

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No(comment why please!)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
Meh, if you can work with a shield. I can PvP the best without shield. If I use a shield I die instantly. :p
So yeah good idea.
Well some people, like me, LOVE shields because it really helps them when they arent fast either to move away from a arrow, or just love have away to block 50%(or more i don't know the number) of all damage given to them.

If used correctly shields can be incredibly op, so that is why i think it should be about 100 points or more, not a class because people would start double shielding(which is somewhat op)

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
I dont like 1.9 PvP so sorry
Then shields would help you against 1.9 pvp, and your going to have 1.9 anyway so why not get shields? Is it really that hard to learn how to block with shields, or get used to 1.9 pvp. You had about a month now to get used to it.
Plus you aren't forced to used the shields If you don't want to, and you can easily learn how to attack people that use shields
Your argument is invalid

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
I dont like 1.9 PvP so sorry
Many other people Love 1.9 pvp, and in this server(since its 1.9) you have to get used to it. Shields are NOT that hard to overcome if you know how to fight someone who uses it, and they are also GREAT to use but only IF you know how to use it. Like everything else in 1.9 and minecraft in general

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Many other people Love 1.9 pvp, and in this server(since its 1.9) you have to get used to it. Shields are NOT that hard to overcome if you know how to fight someone who uses it, and they are also GREAT to use but only IF you know how to use it. Like everything else in 1.9 and minecraft in general
whahahaahaha
There is maybe 10% of the people who like 1.9-_-

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Do NOT pull random percents out of THIN AIR. I know many people who are mature and are willing to learn something new and don't hate something just because it is different.
xD
This arent random percents maybe it is some percents more but there are more people who 1.8 than 1.9.....

G

GreyEars

Yea that would be interesting but maybe slightly overpowered when you're fighting bow classes tho. But it could be evened out somehow, like having a low durability or a weak sword.

xD
This arent random percents maybe it is some percents more but there are more people who 1.8 than 1.9.....

The majority of the server has 1.9 combat with 2 minigames having 1.8, so saying that 90% of people play 1.8 instead is just... untrue lol.
Also since KitPVP is 1.9 anyway, why are you even commenting on this thread when it doesn't affect you?

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
I would like to see shields! That would be a pretty cool addition.
And @Tacori please try not to post on threads in which the last message was 14+ days old. :P This was right on the border so I think it's all good, but just as a precaution try not to "revive" the old threads.

G

GreyEars

I would like to see shields! That would be a pretty cool addition.
And @Tacori please try not to post on threads in which the last message was 14+ days old. :p This was right on the border so I think it's all good, but just as a precaution try not to "revive" the old threads.

Slightly ironic, but thank you for informing me :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom