Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The_Death_Rapper

Sep 12, 2015
ranks need more stuff then what they get now because it would be more awesome to donate and get stuff atleast on every game mode plz? :/

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
As donations lead to revenue and assist in keeping the server alive and running smoothly, the developers are always trying to come up with new perks for the players who are willing to show their support for the server. Unfortunately since the EULA, or End user's licence agreement, it has been against the rules of minecraft to host a server that directly gives paying donators any benefits in-game over other players. This is unfortunate since donators used to have some brilliant benefits, such as no hunger loss in skyblock, new kits for skywars and Super Craft Bros and some kits for KitPvP that redefined overpowered. Hopefully in the foreseeable future we'll see the removal of the EULA but Microsoft as a company do indeed like money, and dislike the idea of others profiting from their game and probably won't be removing it any time soon. In the meantime, there are always new cosmetic perks being added to the server, such as donation-exclusive hats and vanity items, effects and vanity points. Iron+ donators also get access to worldedit commands in creative, which is one of the better perks. I'd also like to see donator-beta servers for new gamemodes come back one day :)

The_Death_Rapper

Sep 12, 2015
As donations lead to revenue and assist in keeping the server alive and running smoothly, the developers are always trying to come up with new perks for the players who are willing to show their support for the server. Unfortunately since the EULA, or End user's licence agreement, it has been against the rules of minecraft to host a server that directly gives paying donators any benefits in-game over other players. This is unfortunate since donators used to have some brilliant benefits, such as no hunger loss in skyblock, new kits for skywars and Super Craft Bros and some kits for KitPvP that redefined overpowered. Hopefully in the foreseeable future we'll see the removal of the EULA but Microsoft as a company do indeed like money, and dislike the idea of others profiting from their game and probably won't be removing it any time soon. In the meantime, there are always new cosmetic perks being added to the server, such as donation-exclusive hats and vanity items, effects and vanity points. Iron+ donators also get access to worldedit commands in creative, which is one of the better perks. I'd also like to see donator-beta servers for new gamemodes come back one day :)
i see thank you for explaining but quite a lot of server have donators overpowered

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
I know it's nice to get stuff for what you donate but some things give you an advantage and it wouldn't be fair towards players that can't afford to donate.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
i see thank you for explaining but quite a lot of server have donators overpowered
Those servers probably aren't as large as CCG, I'm certain Mojang would find out the second Cubecraft gives donors OP kits in games. That would lead to the server being shut down and that wouldn't be very fun.

+1 i agree because theirs almost no difference between a stone and obsidian
Not much can be done about that, as Snap said the new EULA was kinda made for that one reason..

Reactions: Sophie

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
+1 i agree because theirs almost no difference between a stone and obsidian
They get extra vanity points, hats, nick colour, vote in games, so much more stuff.
I disagree with this but I do think that there is no real perk for being Lapiz rank compared to others and I think it has the least perks but there are lots of new perks coming out all the time and asking for more isn't fair, especially when you ask for more yet you don't know what more you want.

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
They get extra vanity points, hats, nick colour, vote in games, so much more stuff.
I disagree with this but I do think that there is no real perk for being Lapiz rank compared to others and I think it has the least perks but there are lots of new perks coming out all the time and asking for more isn't fair, especially when you ask for more yet you don't know what more you want.
sorry but i disagree vanity points are nothing and doent help you at all just because you get hats is worth it? or more stuff? well in my opinion donors should have more privilege of doin things and more kits,bonus things in games,right now in my opinion only good thing of being a donor is that you get to vote they type of chest

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
sorry but i disagree vanity points are nothing and doent help you at all just because you get hats is worth it? or more stuff? well in my opinion donors should have more privilege of doin things and more kits,bonus things in games,right now in my opinion only good thing of being a donor is that you get to vote they type of chest
Not sure I do could make this more clear, but ill try and tell you again.. If Cubecraft does that, they will get shut down. It would violate the EULA and that would be the end of Cubecraft. Nothing can be done about point bonuses or other new donor exclusive kits.

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
mmm,i was looking at this https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula but most important this https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/ so i was reading it and the most important of this is when it said this Can I charge access to a specific part of my server, such as a minigame or world?
No, you cannot charge for any part of a server. Only the access. Once on a server, all players must have the same gameplay privileges. You may make a different server which features “premium” areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers.Now i know about eula,so that means its hard to find a way how to benefit donors

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
sorry but i disagree vanity points are nothing and doent help you at all just because you get hats is worth it? or more stuff? well in my opinion donors should have more privilege of doin things and more kits,bonus things in games,
Vanity points are not nothing as you can do many different things with it such as buy things in game such as glass colour and arrow trails which need vanity points
Also, your suggestions go against EULA which Mojang would notice due to Cubecraft being such a large server which has also been mentioned.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Just a little note: Donators cannot have a full advantage over non-donators. As someone said, it's like an obsidian and a stone clicking a button, but they both get same rewards - regardless of the rank. This is so there is a wider equality around the server, and if we breach the EULA, someone will sue us. If you don't want CCGN to get sued, then dont make suggestions like these, because it's just a waste of your time.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
mmm,i was looking at this https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula but most important this https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/ so i was reading it and the most important of this is when it said this Can I charge access to a specific part of my server, such as a minigame or world?
No, you cannot charge for any part of a server. Only the access. Once on a server, all players must have the same gameplay privileges. You may make a different server which features “premium” areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers.Now i know about eula,so that means its hard to find a way how to benefit donors
Pretty sure that that means for entrance to the entire server. If not then I'm pretty sure donor lobby would have been brought back. Also, even if it was allowed to create games exclusive to donors, no rank could get higher kits, iron would be just as good as obsidian. No matter what, there really aren't many loopholes around this situation. It will ultimately end up equal, just the way Mojang intends to have it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom