/pay

• yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Lennyskens

Feb 10, 2015
zou het mogelijk zijn om iemand een aantal points te geven door; /pay (naam player) (aantal punten)

zou heel leuk zijn vind ik... :)

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Being able to share your points with someone would be interesting. I don't exactly see a problem with this.

KemoGamer

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2015
The idea is good, But don't you think people will spam with : ''Give me point plz'' or ''I need points, Plz give it to me''. In my opinion this will create lots of spam. Except that, I really like this idea. Hope this will get added, and if it's added I hope peoples don't go spam with it.

Reactions: Accountrowan01

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
The idea is good, But don't you think people will spam with : ''Give me point plz'' or ''I need points, Plz give it to me''. In my opinion this will create lots of spam. Except that, I really like this idea. Hope this will get added, and if it's added I hope peoples don't go spam with it.

Exactly as you said. People will just end up blackmailing people for them, and think themselves rich man swagger. And anyway, why would you want this? I can't find an example where this would come in useful. Plus I don't want to be spammed with: GIMME 8000000000000000000000 POINTS OR I WILL GET YOU BANNED. I KNOW THE OWNER.

Reactions: _Patrickk and Story
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom