Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

我 edubeat

Sep 17, 2015
I'm a player who really enjoys UHC (played on a lot of servers it) and got interested in cube their UHC.
The first thing I noticed was the lack of food. Since 2 min is never enough to get some food (it also drops very quick) and make sure to have a decent cave.

Pros:
+more games played
+people more enjoying the game

Reactions: TlmeLord

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think the whole purpose of the gamemode is to make the players struggle. Giving an excess amount of food items would make the gamemode too easy and would play similar to that of a survival games match, where you begin hunting players the moment that you have adequate gear to do so. I prefer it with limited animal spawns, since it means that you can't just search for diamonds instantly, and you have to think ahead of time before going into those deep ravines.

epic_gamer2

May 14, 2015
One thing do you know what uhc stands for ultra hard core meaning it's supposed to be hard to get stuff like food

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I kinda agree with this guy. The game isn't even fun if the main problem is food. Most developed servers that have a high amount of players that play UHC are focused on the PvP. If you can't do something as simple as run, people won't want to play. UHC was made as hardcore type of PvP. If the owners want UHC to not die like other games, it needs to be PvP based, and not PvE based. Harsh truth :)

Reactions: 我 edubeat

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Although a higher animal resource would be amazing, especially in UHC, it just takes away the purpose of the gamemode. -1.

我 edubeat

Sep 17, 2015
Although I agree it needs to be hardcore it just sucks when you can't get any food, and die by some tracer hackers....

I honestly feel like that adding some more animals per 50x50 blocks would do the job though.... I mean honestly the fact that there are little to no games played a day (if I'm correct) is probably because the food.
AND since it's ment to be PvP (player v player) and not player dieing of hunger instead of a better player..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom