1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add Flint and Steel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by M Teix, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M Teix

M Teix Member

Most professional hunger games servers use flint and steel such as Hive and MCSG. However, i dont play those because i like Cubecraft better. The only thing that i really want is flint and steel. I know there is the fire aspect carrot, however, that needs a kit and its not the same because you have to hit them rather than them running into it. Therefore, if Flint and Steel were added, this server would be 10/10. Thanks

2. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Dont mention other servers. :)
    I think that the fire aspect carrot carries a higher skill than randomly placing fire, considering you have to constantly hit them with the carrot, along with using your powerful weapon of choice. With this being said, i don't think that is needed. -1.

3. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I for one am all for adding a wider variety of weapons to the potential loot in survival games. The entire gamemode has grown extremely stale with a lack of updates over the past few months so the idea of adding a wider variety of weapons could be a step forward. Am I the only person that would also like to see lucky islands wands added to survival games? Not TNT or shield but slime, dragonbreath, invisibility and regeneration for sure :)

4. M Teix

M Teix Member

I disagree because using the carrot has no skill as it is a major downside and will be not worth it in the end because the fire only lasts for about 1.5 hearts and by the time it take you to hit them, you will lose more than that. Also, Flint and Steel is used as a get-a-away tool to many people as they can place when they're running and slow them down

5. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    This has been suggested before. I don't remember the exact reasoning, but the suggestion was declined. I agree that a wider variety of gear would be neat though.

Snap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.