Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Charela

Feb 13, 2016
Hello everyone! As you can see in the title, this is my suggestion. To put a type of Deathmatch at the end of the Skywars games.
Benefits
-The people that camp will be exposed to the enemy again.
-The games will not last so much.
Instructions
-The Deathmatch will teleport all the players to the centre of the map.
-It will begin to 10 minutes of game.
-Before this Deathmatch start, there will be a countdown (5 seconds).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like my idea! :D
Cordial regards!

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This is a good idea for campers and stuff but 20 is kind a long i think youve won already

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This is a good idea for campers and stuff but 20 is kind a long i think youve won already
If there's one player left before that the death match, they will win automatically. But the 20 minutes is just in place in case the game lasts along time, from a camper, etc. Most of the time the deathmatch will never happen.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Neh sort of copy Hypixel and It wont be fun anymore or it should be like 20 minutes or something......
Because some big maps aren't so easy to get true in 10 minutes.......

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I have suggested this like 3284 years ago.. everywun said no.. i were yung un forums.. i cried everitim...
Anyway, back on topic, I obviously like the idea since I have suggested this earlier, like 6 months ago :P but hey! Still a noice idea, think it should be after like 15 minutes, but only if 3 players or less are left :P

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Good idea! There needs to be some kind of a time limit for Skywars games.. +1 :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Good idea! There needs to be some kind of a time limit for Skywars games.. +1 :)
20 to 30 minutes or I'm out I cant go true biomes... (if its stills exist) in 10 minutes.... And some team maps are also very huge I would like the idea but make it a long match......

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom