1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Achievement bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by xMegaCaviax, Jun 30, 2016.

1. xMegaCaviax

xMegaCaviax Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    HI, I'm xMegaCoolx

Yesterday I found [I think] a bug, an achievement bug. So I thought let's do the "Yer a Wizard" achievement. You need to botain every single wand. So far I know there are 6 wands (They removed the lightning wand, becauseI don't see them anymore).
    Here you can see that I had 6 wands in my inventory. (Actually 7 because I had the TnT wand twice)
    2016-06-29_22.05.40.png
    And here I didn't get the achievement.
    2016-06-29_22.23.44.png
    Hope this can be fixed asap. Or maybe I forgot a new wand, let me know then. :)
    Thank you

2. xMegaCaviax

xMegaCaviax Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Bump.. I guess. :p

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I think there are seven wands possible that you can get. Though I can see what your saying about you can't get the Lightning spell wand. Staff have posted that the Lightning wand should still be in the sysytem and was not removed according to the change log. So since you didn't find the Lightning wand, I'm guessing the achievement didn't count.

Here's the thread about the wands: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lucky-islands-wands.124738/

Also, sorry it took so long to respond. I had to researche a little about how much wands you could have. :p

4. xMegaCaviax

xMegaCaviax Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Well, I played a lot of games and sometimes use the Wizard kit. Then I open lucky blocks. After a while I don't hear much lightning strikes. So this will say I'm so unlucky that I haven't obtain it within 100+ games and also my opponents are so unlucky? I still think they removed it but didn't wrote it in the change log.

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Ok, I just played a game of Lucky Blocks, I got every single wand except the Lightning one. I don't have the screenshot to prove it but I can tell you I had every single wand. Maybe a staff member can clarify if the light wands has been taken away?

@Stefanvld @DontYouDare