1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account stoled

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Axoler, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axoler

Axoler Member

Hi guys, my account was stolen on this server, a guy called something like creeper(i dont remember the number)_YT and questioned if anyone wants to record with him, so he gave me his skype and i added him, then he wanted to buy me an Optifine cape and i said no so i've gave him this account but then deleted the password because this is not my real mail, and then he said to me he wanted to refund his buy or say bye to your minecraft (i didn't migrate the account :( ) and then i didn't know what to do and i had there my mum's credit card when i bought minecraft. He said that he deleted the mail (nothing was there so he was lying but i didn't know what to do) and then he said : Thank you now i have my money back.
    I entered to minecraft.net and the account has been migrated and my Gmail password was changed about a hour ago (yesterday 2:30 AM) so please if you see a guy with the name of (i don't know if there was a name or something)_Creeper(number ?)_YT.

Thank you.

2. Axoler

Axoler Member

EDIT : So please if you see a guy with the name (i don't know if there was a name or something)_Creeper(number ?)_YT please, report him or ban him.

3. YounB

YounB Mod Staff Member Moderator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Moral of this story, never trust strangers.

_Patrickk, Trickmaster and Snap like this.
  4. Exciting_pancake

Exciting_pancake Admin Staff Member Administrator

Going to sound harsh, but this is entirely your own fault, never ever add anyone to Skype you don't know. You trusted a guy you had no idea about, didn't know their background or who they were, could have been anyone. So again, this is your fault.

5. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

May I also add, never give anyone your account details, for anything that you do not want to loose. If you want to try and get your account back, locate your Transaction ID (Or anything to prove you purchased the account) from your purchase of Minecraft (If you paid with Paypal your Transaction ID will be located in your Transaction History) If not, check your original e-mail, then, contact Mojang's customer support here https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new

If you do get you account back, I'd recommend you using a password that isn't like "minecraft123", maybe something like "rnGfnty45gF" and take a note of it, so you don't forget it. If you need any more help feel free to contact me via here (the forums) or use my e-mail, that you can find below this, in my signature.

(Also note that on the Mojang help form I sent you, it says, "Please note: Don't send us your account password! You should never share it with anyone.")

YounB and AquaaXx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.