Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

If you want to find some in 1.9+, I recommend The most full FFA Overpowered Wings map. For 1.8, everything is full of hackers but EggWars and SkyWars are gold mines for me.

N

Nikboo

Assassins - Great place to catch hackers however, I personally didn't like going here as a helper because most of the hackers from my assassination reports were already banned by moderators. It is a pretty popular place for moderators and hackers. You'll find around 2-3 hackers on some of the most popular maps UNLESS there is a moderator already there.

FFA - Quite a few hackers lurking here. Less likely for a collision in terms of moderators banning the hackers before moderators getting to see your report. You'll find 1-2 hackers on some of the bigger servers. Personally, my hotspot was the Wing maps.

1.8 Skywars - Hackers are all over the place here. Most of my helper reports were from 1.8 skywars. Also, there is little chance of collision as the hackers join different games and also there's a way for hackers to avoid moderators (TAB). Also, skywars games are quick and easy. If you every want to find hackers and report them, then 1.8 skywars is definitely the best place to go.There is at least 1 hacker every 2 games.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Blockband!!!!!!!
During late EST US times I find the most hackers are now either in wings FFA or skywars during the week (1.9) Though if you really want to just go on a catching spree I would recommend going into the 1.8 versions of either skywars or eggwars :3 Assassins has a ton but there is likely to be a moderator coming through there at any time of the day to ban all the hackers anyway.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
FFA - Quite a few hackers lurking here. Less likely for a collision in terms of moderators banning the hackers before moderators getting to see your report. You'll find 1-2 hackers on some of the bigger servers. Personally, my hotspot was the Wing maps.

Wow 1-2 hackers o-o. On really bad days we get 10-13 hackers who come and stay there for hours. On good days its when we have a lobby of 6 people, or when there is a random hacker testing out his bhop.

N

Nikboo

Wow 1-2 hackers o-o. On really bad days we get 10-13 hackers who come and stay there for hours. On good days its when we have a lobby of 6 people, or when there is a random hacker testing out his bhop.

Eh. If you are a staff member in a lobby, you usually attract tons of attention, meaning some hackers will leave.

Also, I never stayed in FFA for hours. I came for 5 minutes to record the hackers that were there and then left for another map.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Eh. If you are a staff member in a lobby, you usually attract tons of attention, meaning some hackers will leave.

Also, I never stayed in FFA for hours. I came for 5 minutes to record the hackers that were there and then left for another map.

I guess, but couldn't staff go in /v or something? (dunno if this information is correct)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom