• Yassss

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Noooooo

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
So I was playing assassinations a minute ago and there was this guy who I hit, then he ran ALL the way to the shop. My suggestion is to make it that if you are in PvP then you cannot enter shops. When the PvP timer runs out only then u can go in shops, the ammount of times I nearly killed someone, and they just run to the shop is too much.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't support this idea, mainly because at most times, the shops are swarmed, you have to run straight in if you are being chased and with this you'll be attacked again before your pvp tag can even run out.
You'd have to run around the shop whilst someone is chasing you for it to run out, there could be another solution to this issue but this isn't it.

Mynd

Dec 7, 2014
I disagree, this suggestion will cause massive amounts of rage. For example, just about to get into the shop with alot of gear, a guy hits u preventing you from entering, a hacker kills you.

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I disagree with this idea, the shops are supposed to be one of the only safe havens in the game even though you loose so much hunger there. There is already a penalty for going into a shop, the hunger loss, so if you just wait outside they'll be forced to come out, with low hunger and low health. If a pvp timer were added, people would just camp outside the shops and prevent people from going in to keep them from getting better things.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom